Thursday, April 8

Rolling Over

I'm not a very disciplined person, but I'm tenacious as hell.  I know what I'm good at, and what I care about, and what makes me happy, but I'm piss poor at writing about it any more these days.  It's like I expect an audience.  I'm a huge fan of scapegoats, though, so I like to blame my conditions.  I realize that if I were truly an artist I'd write with a burnt match on an ironing board (like the lyrics to "Whipping Post" were penned by Greg Allmann).  If I had discipline I'd write every day instead of playing solitaire on my computer, or wii, or watching Buffy. If I had discipline I'd also be on time for things.

I cook every day, though, and take care of my husband and child.  Follow me to wordpress and maybe I'll take care of myself over there.

No comments: